- Masks are stretchy & mould to the contour of your face.
- Utilises 6 different industrial sewing machines in the manufacturing process.
- Adjustable straps which tie up at the back.
- Internal pocket to slip in a third layer or filter.
- Ergonomic Flatlock seams that have no lumps and bumps.
- Fun fabrics that are soft & comfortable to wear all day long.
- Easy to wash & quick-drying, so you can use again the next day.
- Superior facial and chin coverage that maximises the masks potential.
- Malleable wire nose piece.
- Proudly Made in Australia.
|1 - 4||$29|
|5 - 19||less 10%|
|20 - 99||less 15%|
Free pick-up or local delivery available within a 10km zone.
Designed and manufactured in NE Victoria, Australia and with the collaboration from our local doctor Mark Zagorski OAM, our groovy face masks have been through a rigorous development and testing phase. The fabrics selected are extremely efficient at guarding you against the spread of the Coronavirus. The unique tight-knit structure traps large droplets from coughs or sneezes, minimising virus transmission.
The outer layer is a Recycled Eco Polyester/Elastane fabric which has been sewn together with an inner layer of soft, breathable Polyester/Elastane. The inner layer has been anti-bacterial treated and blocks the proliferation of bacteria.
Junior sizes will be available on demand. Please contact us for further information.
These masks are not medical grade. By purchasing this mask you accept and understand that we are not claiming that these masks are medical grade. These masks may be suitable for those that are in public and do NOT have the virus.
A mask alone will not protect you, also use hand hygiene and physical distancing
Masks must be washed every time they are taken off, or at the very least DAILY.